About the Firm
Established San Diego Business Lawyers Protect Clients’ Interests
Proven California attorneys advise on transactions and disputes
Skillful legal representation helps businesses tackle challenges successfully and gives the people in charge more time and resources to concentrate on crucial concerns. For more than 50 years, Metsch & Mason, LLP in San Diego has provided superior, cost-effective counsel to Southern California clients. Our attorneys have big-firm experience, but offer the personalized attention only available at a small office. In cases relating to business law and litigation, construction litigation, contracts and corporate matters, we advance the interests of a diverse group of clients. Whether you’re a small business, a large corporation or an individual, you can rely on advice and advocacy that protects your rights and exceeds your expectations.
Strategic firm provides personal attention to small and large companies
In San Diego County and the surrounding area, we serve clients in various industries who rely on us to meet their short- and long-term needs because of our:
- Reputation — As lawyers who’ve made a substantial contribution to the companies and people we serve, our firm is highly recommended. Attorney Paul S. Metsch has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of his legal ability and ethics by attorneys familiar with his work.
- Knowledge — We offer thorough, detailed advice on simple and complex situations. When you need to make an important decision, you’ll have a clear understanding of your options and the potential effects of each choice.
- Responsiveness — No matter what stage your matter is in, we’ll answer all of your questions promptly and keep you updated on every development. Our counsel is always based on your individual goals and circumstances.
When you retain us, you can be assured that your legal concern will be handled at every stage by a qualified attorney, starting with a free initial consultation.
Areas of Practice
Skillful advocates handle contracts and construction litigation
We provide valuable support to address the legal challenges that face Southern California enterprises and residents relating to:
- Business law—For all types of business concerns, including commercial transactions succession planning, business planning, business advice, contract review and analysis, our firm delivers high-level advice and advocacy.
- Construction litigation—The resolution of a construction litigation matter can have a significant effect on your business or personal success. We have extensive experience handling issues relating to owner/contractor/subcontractor disputes, collection issues and other conflicts that arise during the building and improvement process.
- Corporate law—Our firm delivers comprehensive corporate law counsel, including strong guidance on business planning and other complex tasks.
- Contract law—We assist with all types of contract matters, including the formation of agreements, negotiation of terms and cases involving alleged breaches.
- Business litigation—In business litigation such as tort actions, contract actions, and unfair trade practices claims, and partnership and shareholder disputes, our attorneys assert your rights effectively in the courtroom or while negotiating an appropriate settlement.
- Real Estate litigation—In real estate litigation our attorneys have significant experience dealing with fraud, contractual issues and disputes, and all types of easement issues.
- Landlord/Tenant Law—Our attorneys are experts in the areas of commercial and residential land lord tenant law, including all phases of commercial and residential unlawful detainer actions.
- Judgment Enforcement & Collections—When it comes time to enforce and collect against your Judgment, our attorneys have collected millions of dollars on behalf of their clients.
- Personal Injury—In personal injury cases our attorneys have achieved large verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients. We strive to make sure our injured clients are satisfied with the end result.
By learning about your specific circumstances and objectives, we can craft a strategy that maximizes the likelihood of a positive outcome.
Contact a knowledgeable San Diego business lawyer for a free initial consultation
Metsch & Mason, LLP represents clients in a wide range of California business law and individual matters, including breach of contract and construction litigation cases. Please call 619-230-0897 or contact us online
to schedule a free initial consultation at our office on North Harbor Drive in San Diego.